You have no items in your shopping cart
The Alternator 135 Low Deck is our recommended rear bike rack option for Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames, using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1” (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups.
· NOTE: Designed as a rear rack solution for Salsa frames that feature 135mm-spaced Alternator dropouts
· NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points (see tire fit info above)
· NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts
· Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
· 135 x 345mm cupped deck
· Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included
· Large pannier hook stops
· Black powdercoat finish
· 59.5 lbs/27 kg maximum recommended load
· Mounting kit included
· 765 grams
was added to your shopping cart
Damn! I'm out of stock today! To order me call 07 3368 2324.