The Mag-Tank 2000 utilizes the same proven, zipper-free magnetic access of the Mag-Tank but boasts 50% greater capacity.
Named after it’s calorie holding capacity, the Mag-Tank 2000’s tapered wedge shape gives it impressive volume while still offering a lean profile at it’s base. A locking cam provides a secure front attachment, while still utilizing the adjustable daisy chain to allow clearance from stem clamp bolts. The bag’s closed cell foam padded base and stiffened side panels provide protection and structure for food and electronics with the ease of fast, one handed access.
Please note - While the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Additionally, while the closure is secure - due to the flap style opening there is the possibility that small or loose objects can come out of the bag from rough trails or lying the bike on it's side. We recommend small items like loose keys and gummy bears are put in a ziplock.
- One-handed access while riding
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wrap around panel is padded with EVA closed cell foam
- Piping stiffened front opening
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Adjustable height daisy chain, with cam locking front strap attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Beefy top tube strap has grippy material and a double back wrap for bomber stability
- Length: 8.5"
- Max height: 4.5"
- Width at stem 4.5" tapering down to 1.5".
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.