You have no items in your shopping cart
Modern Bicycle Briefcase
Smartly structured both inside and out, the classic ORTLIEB DOWNTOWN2 has been given a new look that is both stylish and business-like ... and this waterproof, modern bicycle briefcase offers some impressive functions along with its Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system.
Reversible Mounting Bracket
You'll love that the reversible mounting bracket enables mounting on either side of your bike rack and that you now need only one hand to open and close the top flap.
Notebook Sleeve & Organiser
There's also a padded compartment inside for notebooks or tablets of up to 15.6", an organizer with two zippered pockets, a pen holder and a carabiner for your keys. With 20 litres of cargo space at your disposal this urban delight is bound to please.
Special Points Of Interest
• Bag comes with padded shoulder strap, reduction inserts
• Waterproof briefcase (single bag) with flap closure adjustable in height
• Quick access flap closure with one metal hook
• QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm adjustable without any tools
• QL2.1 system is mounted diagonally for heel clearance during biking
• Slideable and rotatable hook (15° steps)
• Compatible with all standard racks up to 16 mm diameter
• Reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm (included)
• Anti-scratch properties prevent abrasions on the carrier
• Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" synthetic prevents abrasions on carrier
• Padded sleeve for laptop or mobile end devices (27cm x 40cm x 3cm) (10.6 in. x 15.7 in. x 1.2 in.)
• Carrying handle and wide, adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
• Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with anti-slip shoulder padding
• Rotatable mounting bracket means the bag can be mounted on the left (standard) or the right side
1 x Downtown2 with QL2.1 system adapter
1 x Padded shoulder strap
Reduction inserts for 8, 10 and 12 mm (one pair per size)
• SHOULDER STRAP SAFETY TIP:
Be sure to remove the shoulder strap or put it inside the bag before cycling. Failure to do so might result in the strap becoming entangled in the wheel and causing a crash.
• REVERSIBLE MOUNTING:
For mounting on the right side: open the outer screws on the bar, remove caps on back side of the bag, rotate the bar and fix the screws, put caps onto previous no longer used holes and tighten screws
• WATER & DUST STANDARDS:
In order to meet standard IP53 (5 = protected against dust, 3=protected against splash water coming from 60° to the vertical) the closure must be entirely closed.
• MAXIMUM LOAD:
Maximum load per pannier is 9kg / 20 lbs. We recommend weighing each loaded pannier to confirm that the maximum allowance of the pannier fixation is not exceeded. This practice is advised for both rear and front panniers.
• MAX WEIGHT ALLOWANCE:
The maximum weight capacity of every bike carrier model is different. Please observe the maximum weight allowance of the carrier fitted to your bicycle.
• MAXIMUM CAPACITY:
Sometimes the maximum capacity of the panniers fixing system can exceed the maximum capacity of the carrier. DO NOT exceed the maximum capacity of the carrier.
• BIKE HANDLING PROPERTIES:
The use of panniers will significantly influence the handling properties of your bicycle.
was added to your shopping cart
Damn! I'm out of stock today! To order me call 07 3368 2324.