You have no items in your shopping cart
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-A and B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
The Type-A ALSO adopts more modern standards such as 142mm rear thru-axle and a 44mm headtube that will fit 1-1/8 straight steerer or tapered steerer with the proper headset type.
There is NO frame break for Belt-Drive like the B-Type has. (See chart for other differences between A and B)
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142 x12mm Thru-Axle
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Optional Matching Fork: Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork with cage bosses (1-1/8”)
(No lugged crown fork offered for the Type-A)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 44mm headtube (Use ZS44/28.6-ZS44/30 headset for 1-1/8” steerers) (Use ZS44/28.6 -EC44/40 headsets for 1-1/8”-1-1/2” steerers)
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Paint: Storm Blue
was added to your shopping cart
Damn! I'm out of stock today! To order me call 07 3368 2324.