You have no items in your shopping cart
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from a toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
• 20 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
• PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
• The steel shells and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of a special hardened steel
• Individually settable code
• Press'n Shine Function - the illuminated dials make setting the code easy even in the dark
• Good protection at medium theft risk
• Recommended for securing good bicycles
• TexKF Mini - holder with fabric sleeve, especially suitable for non-round frames with a diameter of 21-80 mm
• KF - KlickFix holder with easy mounting at the saddle clamping bolt and efficient use
• Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility
• The combination lock is very suited for the use by several people
was added to your shopping cart
Damn! I'm out of stock today! To order me call 07 3368 2324.